Cassida C900 Coin Counter/Sorter/Bagger
*Optional bagging attachments to be purchased separately in ACCESSORIES.
The Cassida C900 is a heavy-duty coin counter / sorter designed for accurate and convenient counting in high-volume environments. Versatile and easy to use, it delivers all of the features you would expect to find on a professional coin processor. The noise-reducing, padded coin bins and optional bag and tube attachments are all accessible from the front, minimizing operating space.
Easy to use
The C900 recognizes individual denominations and sorts them automatically into large bins. No dials and no knowledge of coin dimensions required. Just load the hopper, press start, and walk away. Large, easy-to-read keys provide quick access to commonly-used functions.
Built to last
The C900 is no lightweight when it comes to coin processing: its 35 pound net weight comes from its rugged steel case and precision-engineered steel components. From the ground up, it has been designed for years of high-volume operation.
Counting, adding, and batching
The C900 includes all the counting modes you would expect to find on a heavy-duty coin sorter, plus a memory function. Batch mode counts amounts as low as 1 coin or as high as 9,999. An easy-to-read LED display shows both number of coins and dollar amount for each denomination, as well as the grand total.
One step counting for multiple denominations
The C900 accurately sorts and counts mixed denominations from its large hopper without the need for time-consuming adjustments and bag changes.
Options that extend versatility
Bulk count or batch individual denominations into their own bag in one easy step.
- Countable coins: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1; Canadian model also counts $2 coins.
- Noise-reducing padded coin bins
- Separates and counts mixed denominations in one easy step–no adjustments needed
- No special knowledge required–anyone can use it!
- Large hopper holds up to 1800 coins (dimes)
- Counts up to 600 coins per minute
- Operating modes: Count, add, and batch
- Calculates number and value of coins, both total and by denomination
- Batching mode range: 1 – 9,999
- Counting mode: Simple count; auto-stop, with memory function
- Warranty: 1 year full parts and labor warranty
- OPTIONS: Bagging attachment, heavy duty canvas coin bags