HEDMAN DI - 100 Check Signer
The Hedman Di-100 check signer and endorser is ideal for signing or endorsing cut-sheet documents. Traditional mailers can also be signed through crash imprinting. Dual key locks and both a resettable and non-resettable counter is included for maximum controls, four pre-programmed job settings. Specification fixed speed of 300 pieces per minute, paper size 2.75"-14"width 3"-14"length, dimensions 12"L x 19.5" Wx 9.5 H.
- Signing checks
- Endorsing checks
- Transcript validation
- Crash imprinting
- Dual key/lock controls provide maximum control over the imprinting function
- Non-resettable counter counts imprints only when imprinting function is activated via the Imprint Key
- All metal construction with tamper-proof screws provides total security
- Executive key/lock prevents unauthorized access to imprint plates
- Optional tri-color ink roll provides added security to each impression.
- External dial allows for "on the fly" ink roller adjustment
- Imprint location is easily adjusted while imprinting.
- Allows for a variety of imprint designs such as signatures, endorsements, seals and logos with either the standard or optional oversized imprint plates
- Imprints can be placed virtually anywhere on the document
- Easily adapts to any single part document in a wide range of lengths, widths and weights
- Small footprint fits in any office.
- Automatic alignment feature assures accurate imprint location
- Bottom feed assures proper sequencing of documents and reloading during operation
- Power: 115V 60Hz, 220 50/60Hz
- Weight: 40 lbs. / 18.2 kg.
- Footprint: 12"L x 19.5"W x 9.5"H (30.4 cm x 49.5 cm x 24.1 cm)
- Speed: 300 Documents/Minutes using 3.5"/8.9cm Documents
- Paper Size: Minimum Length - 3"/7.6 cm Width - 3"/7.3 cm, Maximum Length - 14"/35.5 cm Width - 14"/35.5 cm
- Paper Weight: 18 - 125 lb.
- Hopper Capacity: 200 single ply documents
- Imprint Location: Anywhere within specified paper size
- Maximum Imprint Size: Standard size - .875' x 3", Optional size - 1.875" x 3" (requires two plates)