TE1914 Exception Item Encoder (Price includes programming)
With Standard Register's TE1914, tellers and support personnel can encode missing account numbers on internal documents in seconds, and is much faster and easier than any competitive model. It’s virtually error-free because of the TE1914's refined user-friendly design, high quality ribbons, and patented printing technology. The Standard Register TE1914 will help you in ways to improve the quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of document processing.
Save Space and Labor in the Process
The compact footprint of the TE1914 frees up room for other functions, improving customer service. Because ribbons can be stored and changed by your operators on-site, downtime is limited. By encoding at the teller station, you save time and money up-front, before items with missing or inaccurate account information reach your proof department. And you don’t pay for excess or redundant features of large-scale, back room check encoders.
- Large slope of drop station decreases misfeeds and enhances productivity
- High yield MICR ribbons reduce “cost of use” by minimizing changes
- Combination of ribbon quality and patented print hammer lowers reject rate to well less than ½ of one percent
- Improved, angled, backlit display is easier to read by both standing and sitting tellers
- Deep document holding area improves operator efficiency
- Versatile keyboard with clearly labeled keys reduces entry errors
- Easily reprogrammable
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Height: 7”
- Width: 12”
- Depth: 15”
- Power: 120V, 1 AMP
- Ribbon: Cartridge capacity 65,000 character average
- Font: E13B MICR
- Print Speed: 20 characters per second
Check digit generation and/or verification